Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Why I'm blogging about this now

  I probably should have started blogging about my cancer journey when it first started, but I was so overwhelmed at the time, and I knew so many others had done the same, I needed to find a way to make my message different.
   Over time, I've come to recognize what has helped me through this battle -- a sense of humor and good friends -- and that's the message I want to get across now. So I'll be reminiscing here a little. My first blog below will give you the overall picture of the past 13 months.
  I'll continue by relating both past tales and what's happening now as I continue through the reconstruction process.
    For other patients, I hope this makes you stronger and more aware that you're not alone, and for those of you who know someone with cancer, I hope this makes you more compassionate and understanding. Most of all, I hope it helps you to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment